22 Nov Warehouse/Workshop to let on popular Aldermaston Industrial Estate RG7
1,554 sq.ft light industrial space to let with 4 parking spaces. Flexible lease terms.
Page Commercial are marketing this flexible business unit on the popular Aldermaston Industrial Estate. To view the particulars click here.
WHY CHOOSE A BUSINESS PARK FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- Business parks offer immediate benefits for companies of all sizes. They suit existing business needing to relocate, or start ups
- A business park means your company is based in a dedicated business area. Many offer a mix of office and light industrial buildings grouped together.
Youngs Industrial Estate at Paices Hill, Aldermaston, Berkshire is one of the longest established industrial estate in West Berkshire. The estate offers a diverse range of 56 units, with scope and capability for future expansion.
The ethos behind this Aldermaston Industrial Estate has always been to provide affordable good quality business units. They suit start-up companies or for well established businesses that need space to grow. This unit also offers flexible lease terms.
The estate can accommodate the growing commercial organisation needing extra space for B1, B2 or B8 use classes, and the larger manufacturing company needing good parking and turning space for commercial vehicles as well as access to the main arterial roads serving the country.
About Unit 43 see on map
- GIA Warehouse 1,125 sq.ft Mezzanine 429 sq.ft
- Modern office content
- 4 Parking spaces
WHAT IT COSTS
- Rent £15,500 pa
- Business Rates TBA
- Building Insurance £280 pa
- Service Charge £276 pa
Lease – Flexible Terms Available.
Benefits of being located in Youngs Industrial Estate
- Youngs offers new and existing light industrial and tech businesses flexible business space.
- The estate offers a mix of industrial, warehouse and office space tailored to the needs of today’s businesses.
- The flexibility of changing requirements in terms of size and type of space as a business adapts to the dictates growth of a business.
Looking for business space in a rural setting with excellent transport links?
The Estate benefits from being within walking distance of their own managed country parkland giving tenants direct access to seven fishing lakes and beautiful woodland walks, just a stone’s throw away from their working environment.
Youngs Industrial Estate is located within the triangle of Reading, Basingstoke and Newbury with excellent transport links to the M4, M3 and rail and air connections.
For more information contact the agent, email James Page or
01635 904007 07909 902123
“We let our clients speak for us”